Lenovo smartphones are one of the most stylish and industry- leading devices. It manufactures tablets, computers and smartphones which have received great popularity all around the world. Be it the longest talk- time or the best camera experience, Lenovo smartphones feature peerless display technology that enhances your life. Taking a screenshot on Lenovo is quite easy and following the below steps, you can easily capture the required screenshot on your Lenovo phone or tablet:
Press the Power and Volume Buttons
The first way is the most common method used by all of us for taking a screenshot on lenovo. Press the combination of the Power and Volume buttons for at least 2 seconds at the same time. This captures the screenshot which has been successfully captured on your Lenovo device.
Quick Setting Method
- Swipe down from the top of the screen of your device and you can find the status bar of your Lenovo Android device.
- Clicking on the “Quick Settings” will give you an access to a lot of options in the settings panel.
- You can find an option with the name of Screenshot.
- Tap on this option and a screenshot will automatically be taken on your Lenovo device.
- The screenshots taken will be saved in the gallery of your device.
- This method cannot be used on any other android device as it is only available in the Lenovo User Interface.
Taking Screenshot on Lenovo using Apps
If you are unable to take screenshot on lenovo smartphones using the above 2 methods, you can try out some Apps using which you can easily take a screenshot. There is a free screenshot App called the “Apowersoft Screenshot” which you can download from the Google Play Store. This free App enables you to capture your screen without rooting and allows you to make a webshot with its built- in browser. Once the screenshot is taken, you can edit and share it directly.
- To do so, download and install this App on your device.
- Tap on the start button to activate the screenshot function.
- Go the screen where you want to take a shot and press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time until the screenshot is taken.
- The screenshot will be available in this App’s image editor which can be cropped and annotated with the drawing tools underneath.
- Once done, close to save it on your device.
To take screenshot on Lenovo computers, one can use the “Prtsc” or “Win + Prtsc” key combinations. The Apowersoft Free Screen Capture App can also be used for Lenovo computers to capture your required screen. There is another snapshot tool called the Snipping Tool that is bound with Windows 7/8/10 to take screenshots on our laptop devices. It is always recommended to use the default ways to take a screenshot but if you need extra functions such as sharing, instant uploading or image editing, one can go for third- party tools as mentioned above.