The Android 7 Nougat has the best loaded in its segment and its Android experience makes it the most versatile over Apple iOS experience. This device brings many new features such as the split- screen display mode which allows the users to access two apps at once and this feature also allows users to take partial screenshots. Here are few methods to take screenshots on the Android 7 Nougat:
Taking a Screenshot on Android 7 Nougat using the Key Combination
- Navigate to the screen which you wish to take a screenshot.
- Next, press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button simultaneously.
- Make sure to press both the buttons at the same time else it won’t work.
- When you hear the camera shutter sound along with a flash effect, you will know that the screenshot has been captured successfully.
- This screenshot will automatically be saved in the gallery of your device and can also be viewed on the File Manager app.
Taking a Screenshot using Gestures and Motion
This way of capturing a screen is one of the easiest ways as it does not require any use of the hardware keys and thus improves the chances of taking a proper screenshot on the Android 7 Nougat.
- To enable this feature on your device, go to the settings menu and select Movements from the list in the settings option.
- Next choose Movements and Gestures.
- To enable it, select the option to add up Gesture like Three Finger Scroll or any other such option.
- Next go to the screen which you want to capture and use the gesture enabled to take a screenshot.
- The screenshot gets captured on your Android 7 Nougat.
Taking a Partial Screenshot on the Android 7 Nougat
The partial screenshot features allows users to capture an area of the display. This avoids the need to crop the image afterwards if you wish to focus only a particular on-screen object or some part of a text.
- To take a partial screenshot on the Android 7 Nougat, go to the screen which you want to capture partially.
- Simultaneously, press the volume down button and the power button to capture the screen.
- Next you can select the area that you want to partially capture on your device.
- You will now see that the partial screenshot has been captured and is saved to your device.