Are you confused with how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime? Well, taking screenshot on galaxy grand prime is not a difficult task and is pretty much simple and easy. All you have to know is the location of your home key and the power button. The buttons have their associated functionalities and hence the apt press of each button will help you get the screenshots. Read more to understand the easy steps to capture screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone.
Methods to take Screenshot on Galaxy Grand Prime
Be rest assured that you don’t have to exhaust the storage space of your device by downloading apps to capture screenshot on Galaxy Grand Prime. You can directly capture screenshots in the way as mentioned below:
Press and Hold Home Key and Power Button
The location of power button and the home key is all you need to know before you take the screenshot on Samsung Galaxy grand prime.
The power button is located at the right end on your phone and the home key is right at the end of the screen.
- Press the power key and home button at the same time to take screenshot on Galaxy Grand Prime. The screenshot is captured when a white border flashes around the edges of your screen.
- Do not turn off the notification sound on your phone when you are trying it the first time because when you press and hold the power key and home button simultaneously you will hear the shutter sound.
An Important Point to Remember
It is important to understand the timing with which your press and hold the two buttons on your phone for taking screenshot. If you press the home button too early it will be directed to the home screen options while if you press the power button too early it will direct you to the power menu options.
Hence, the 2 buttons must be pressed at the same time to avoid being directed to their individual associated functionalities.
View your Screenshots!
- Taking screenshot is a cakewalk with the above mentioned method and you can view them in the pictures folder where it gets saved automatically.
- The newly taken screenshot can also be seen in the notification panel which you can drag down from the top of the screen. Touch the screenshot and you can view it.
- You can also explore the several options for sharing, editing the screenshot or setting them as wallpaper.