Most of us are of the opinion that capturing screenshots with Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 is a highly complicated and difficult job and needs to be done only with the use of apps. The truth is taking screenshots in Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 is simple and pretty much user friendly. You just need to know the right way to capture the screenshots with the help of your home button. Read the article to know about the 2 easy ways to get screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 phones.
Ways to take Screenshots in Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7
Firstly, you don’t have to download any app and nor connect to any other device for taking screenshots. You can directly screenshots by the following two ways as mentioned below:
Press and Hold Home and Power button
Look for the power and home button in your Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 phone. The power button is on the right side of Samsung galaxy S6 edge and the home button is right below the screen.
- All you have to do is press and hold the power button and home button on your screen simultaneously.
- For the first time do not turn off the notification sound on your phone. When you press and hold the power and home buttons simultaneously you shall hear the shutter sound.
- In reality there is a slight trick involved which indicates that the power button must be pressed slightly earlier than pressing the home button.
- If you press it too early you will be directed to power options due to the associated functionality of the button. So timing is important while you press and hold the two buttons for screenshot.
Move Palm over the Screen
The other simple method to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 is to move your palm over the screen from left end to right end or vice versa.
- It is important to note that the palm swipe feature must be enabled before you try this method. You can enable it from Settings -> Motions & gestures -> Palm swipe to capture.
- This is a unique addition and slightly on the difficult end to capture screenshots but nevertheless it is always fun to try new ways.
Check Your Pictures!
The above two methods are simple and easy to get your screenshots and you can view them in the pictures folder where it gets saved automatically.